Hi, it’s Yusuf.
I hope you’re doing well and happy.
Here’s a quick guide on how you can use One Profile. Again, this is just a guide. In the end, you do you. Now, let’s start with a brief introduction.
There are 2 versions of One Profile:
One Profile Info was designed for personal use where individuals can create their own personal profile page on the internet. One Profile Page, on the hand, was designed as a practical profile page for organizations and teams but can also be used for just about anything else like your projects, brands, businesses, families, pets, groups and whatever.
1) The biggest difference is in terms of pricing.
One Profile Info has 2 pricing tiers called Free Forever at $0 per forever and Unicorn Plan at $12 per year.
One Profile Team has 3 different pricing tiers depending on the number of about pages that you would like to create;
- Single (10 pages): $4 per month or $24 per year
- Team (30 pages): $8 per month or $48 per year
- Organization (60 pages): $12 per month or $72 per year
2) The second difference is in the number of about pages you can create:
One Profile Info allows you to create only 1 page. This simplicity makes it easier for you to navigate inside the application with less distraction.
One Profile Page allows you to create up to 60 pages. Imagine creating profile pages for all of your projects!
3) The third difference is in the types of Custom Boxes:
One Profile Page has an additional 2 types of Custom Boxes; Team Member and Job Boxes.
- A team member box is where you can add a picture, social media links, a designation, a description, and an action button.
- A job box is where you can add a job title, job description, job location, and an action button that redirects visitors somewhere e.g to Calendly scheduler, a recruiting software’s job post, your email address, etc.
The Original Idea
The idea to separate One Profile into 2 different versions was
- To offer a cheaper and simpler alternative for personal page seekers and
- To offer an option to those who needed more profile pages for everything else.
However, there are many ways in which you can leverage either version, especially One Profile Page. Here are a few examples of how you can play around with One Profile Page features:
- Example #0 — Sign up with your organization’s name, then create a profile page for your organization and teams.
- Example #1 — Sign up with your own name, then create a page for yourself and for your other things like your pets and your personal businesses.
- Example #2 — Sign up with your hiking group’s name, then create profile pages for each member or team.
- Example #3 — Sign up with your family name, then create pages for each family member.
- Example #4 — Sign up with a community name, then create profile pages for each household or street.
There will definitely be more examples but I think you get the point. If you would like to share more examples, just drop me a message at email@example.com and I’ll share your examples here.
One Profile Info — Has a free forever and cheaper paid plan at $12 per year #🤯 but only 1 page and no team member and job custom boxes.
One Profile Page — Affordable pricing tiers and allows up to 60 about pages with an additional team member and job custom boxes.
You can always reach me via the Chat Support on your dashboard if you got any questions.
Thanks for reading. See you in the next post. Take care.
—Yusuf, My One Profile